Fostering Dreams Book
When I began writing my book, Fostering Dreams: A Child’s Unique Story of Courage, Perseverance and Determination, I did not give myself many rules. My main rule was to write about pivotal moments that changed my life and the lessons I learned along the way. I hope these lessons I’ve learned through my own hardship and struggle can be useful to others and help others find motivation and inspiration to achieve success in their own lives.
- Put your energy where it can be beneficial
- Every new day is a chance to change your life
- It takes courage to let things go so whatever you are holding on to: let it go
- When you go through pain, it makes you grind harder because it teaches you where you need to go
- Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were
- Life can be tough at times and sometimes impossible to live, but never lose hope
- Whatever you strive for or desire in life, just know that if you look hard enough you will find exactly what you’re looking for, good or bad
- Goodbyes are hard, especially if they are not said or explained
- Always count your blessings and do not give any attention to something that can harm your energy
- You will never change your life until you change something you do daily
- Don’t be a people pleaser
- Pain is the greatest motivator
This book is specially dedicated to my princess, Olivia. My love continues to grow for you more and more each day. To my mom Zipporah, thank you for being my source of strength and motivation. I wish we had more time together, but I know you are still with me in spirit. To Owillender, thank you for being the mom you didn’t have to be.
This book is also dedicated to every child and adult like me. Those who struggled with acceptance, insecurities, self-esteem, trauma, or even felt like life was hopeless. Always remember to keep your head held high and show the world your talent. If you dream, plan, and grind, you will always achieve whatever you set your heart and mind to. I’m living proof of that.